Sunday, September 8, 2013

indigenous people (sose and english project)

My name is Myall, i just small boy that lost his family and parts of Kwianbal groups. Some of his family were camped to Henry Dangar's near Inverell in northern New South Wales and punish, cause it was in 'The Myall creek massacre'. The unusualtrial and executions and almost the last.

In that time, when my family were camped and punish i left her alone, im afraid. But im thankfull to Allah that someone help me. When the armed and kilmeister were hunting. But, Anderson did not take that part he just save me, hiding me, and sent me away to my family that were camped.

If i still in there maybe, i'll get punish cause as non-chirstians. And being Aboriginal people witness could not be sworn in, to give evidence in court. so now im just thankfull to Allah swt to save me and to be here with some parts of family.

1 comment: